When choosing a real estate CRM, one needs to consider specific needs and requirements.
Here are some key factors to consider:
- Features: What features are important to you? Some common real estate CRM features include contact and lead management, integration, property listing management, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.
- Ease of use: The CRM should be easy to use and navigate. You don't want to spend more time learning how to use the CRM than you do using it to manage your business.
- Pricing: CRM software can range in price from free to thousands of ₹ per month. Choose a CRM that fits your budget and needs.
- Support: Does the CRM vendor offer good customer support? This is important in case you have any questions or problems with the software.
- Cloud-based software offers with seamless access from any device.
- Provides a comprehensive 360° view of contacts, leads and properties.
- Sync contacts from Google and Whatsapp
- Manage properties, and automate tasks to save hours of manual work.
- Integrations with portals and Whatsapp for easy communication and data management.
Feature to Feature, Discoveri CRM compares to the best real estate CRM's in India and more often than not exceeds it. However, CRM features are not the only thing that make a difference. The mobile app is built to make the journey easier. (not a squeezed website) and our ongoing roadmap to make the product best in class